No, we are maybe maybe maybe not planning to cheat for you. FFS.
1. We occur. We had beennot just waiting around for one to arrive and assist us make up our minds. Sorry. Please don’t get down the pub and inform your mates you have “turned” a lesbian. You actually have not.
2. We are perhaps perhaps not likely to be defined by our relationship with you. Any more than being in an opposite-sex couple makes us straight as a bi woman, being in a same-sex couple doesn’t make us a lesbian. Do not erase our identities and pasts.
3. “Way-hey, fancy a threesome? ” is certainly not a good chat-up line. OMG NO. Never Ever. Bisexual doesn’t equal non-monogamous. Usually do not assume. And in case you do find a bi girl who’sn’t into exclusive relationships, it is still a truly shit chat-up line and certainly will instantly lessen your odds of nearly all women continuing the conversation, allow alone start any doors to group-sex action that is hot. Yes, even on OKCupid. Only if you can see our faces as soon as we start the 5th threesome message of this time…
4. You’ll trust us just as much as virtually any woman. Bi women can be forget about prone to cheat you than someone else. Similarly, they are no longer prone to leap at your recommendation of getting a available relationship or to giggle and comply once you let them know to snog their mate in a club for a laugh.
5. We do not desire a gf from the part. And another of the very things that are offensive may do is always to claim that we are able to obtain it on along with other ladies because “it does not count as cheating” along with other females are not a “threat”. That is wrong on therefore numerous amounts. Exactly exactly How sexist will it be to recommend that only intercourse with a person counts as “real” sex?! Being bi translates to getting the ability to both love and feel sexual interest for over one gender. I have liked females profoundly also to declare that me personally seeing a female in the part once I’m with a guy “doesn’t count” would be to completely devalue and dismiss that love.
6. Or even a boyfriend. Yup, we could live quite cheerfully without male penetration. Plenty of lesbians are terrified of dating bi girls in situation they “run down” with a guy. I cannot even start to count the sheer number of times i have fallen the “b-bomb” and also the woman i am speaking with has instantly required the bathroom. Then a few momemts later on been seen chatting someone else through to one other region of the space.
7. Our company isn’t “greedy”. Contrary to everyday opinion, we do not fancy the whole populace, any longer than right girls fancy every solitary bloke. Woody Allen has too much to respond to for together with his “doubles your opportunities for A saturday night” remark.
8. You’ll receive familiar with our “ex-girlfriend” anecdotes. It is kinda attractive once you nevertheless do a small double-take. Don’t be concerned. It is bisexual men cool. We are able to share those painful youthful memories of cringey bra-hook moments (really, it nevertheless takes training, even knowing how exactly to get it done on your self).
9. We are sure we are bi. It will took us some guts to share with you that, too, because culture nevertheless appears to be having difficulty getting its head round bisexuality. You would not keep asking a right woman she was straight, so don’t keep asking us to reassess our sexuality if she was “sure. Bisexuality is certainly not a comfy small alcove for visitors to sleep in as they gather courage in the future away as homosexual, or simply a method to wow dudes at events.
10. We are able to still be bi if we now haven’t tried it. People don’t concern a virgin that is frantically masturbating child as he states he likes those girls on the web, so just why concern adult “virgin” bisexuals? Maybe perhaps Not every bisexual has received contact that is sexual one or more sex. Perhaps they have been in a longterm relationship. Possibly they have thought bashful, or particular, or the possibility has just never ever arisen. They probably are if they says they’re bi. Nobody knows much better than they are doing.
11. Having a choice for just one sex nevertheless means we are bi. “Oh, so you may because well state you are right, then? ” isn’t the solution to go into our jeans. Tending towards one gender as a whole does not in every real method dilute our attraction to other people we like or have actually liked.
12. We are frequently open-minded about sex in other methods. The bi community is filled with genderfluid, trans as well as other individuals that are gender-non-conforming in addition to solid buddies and allies of these people. And that is a thing that is beautiful. Date a bi girl and you also will dsicover your self learning much more about gender beyond the world that is binary of” and “she”.
13. The bi banner is red, purple and blue. Unsurprisingly, offered what lengths culture still has to get, lots of us are very into our activism additionally the battle for bi presence. We are going to love you a lot more if you come and march with us.