Qatar Total Open 2019
We hope to find you well.
The Qatar TOTAL Open 2019 will take place in Doha from 11th – 16th of February 2019 (qualifying will be on 9th – 10th February 2019).
In this regard, We are inviting you to apply and be part of the Qatar TOTAL Open 2019 tournament as Line Umpire.
Please find below the Terms and Conditions:
- A daily fee of QAR 400 for national Badges and QAR 500 for for White and Bronze Badges .
- Accommodation will be provided on a sharing basis with breakfast.
- Daily Meal Allowance of QAR 75/day.
- Uniforms and Shoes will be provided.
- Free visa to enter the country.
- Free transportation from site to Hotel and vice versa, and free pick-up from the airport upon arrival.
To join our Team you must:
- Have previous Officiating experience as a LINE UMPIRE in at least five (5) big tournaments (e.g. ATP or WTA).
- Your grade should not be less than 4.5 (Internationally or at previous Tournaments in Qatar)
Please be sure to fill in the following forms below:
- UMPIRE APPLICATION FORM
- VISA INFORMATION SHEET
Kindly complete the application forms before 27th of September 2018.
The confirmation of acceptance will be announced on 1st of November 2018.
For further inquiries and information, kindly contact:
Thank you for your interest and hope you can join us in one of the biggest tournament in 2019.
Head of Officiating
QATAR TENNIS FEDERATION