RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ARBITRATION AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING A TICKET. THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND ARBITRATION AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) HAS LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND ABILITY TO BRING FUTURE LEGAL ACTIONS. THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES AN ARBITRATION PROVISION AND A WAIVER OF YOUR RIGHT TO BRING A CLASS ACTION.
As consideration for my receipt of a credential or other permission to enter and remain at WTA/ATP tournaments and other WTA/ATP-sanctioned events and their associated venues, facilities, hotels, and transportation (collectively, “WTA/ATP Tournaments”) and to participate in all activities associated with WTA/ATP Tournaments, including but not limited to attending, participating in, or providing services in connection with the playing of matches, the activities of WTA/ATP players and staff, and the operations of WTA/ATP Tournaments (collectively, “Activities”), I, on behalf of myself and my heirs, assigns, executors, administrators, next of kin and other persons acting or purporting to act on my or their behalf (collectively, “Related Persons”), acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Acknowledgment of COVID-19 Risks. I fully understand that (a) the SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus and any resulting disease (collectively, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are present; (b) scientific and medical knowledge about COVID-19 is regularly changing and many aspects of COVID-19 remain uncertain; (c) contracting or exposure to COVID-19 can result in isolation or quarantine requirements, serious illness, temporary or permanent disability, other short-term or long-term health effects, and death, regardless of age or health condition; (d) no precautions, including the protocols that will be implemented from time to time by WTA/ATP Tour, Inc. (“WTA/ATP”), its members, and third parties (including but not limited to international, national, and local governmental or health agencies) (collectively, and as amended from time to time, “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; and (e) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and underlying medical conditions. I fully understand and knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks related to traveling to and from, attending, participating in, and providing services in connection with WTA/ATP Tournaments and the Activities, which may include an increased risk of exposure to COVID-19 as a result not only of my own actions, inactions, or negligence, but also of the actions, inactions, or negligence of any of the Released Parties (as Section 3 defines that term).
2. Agreement to Follow Protocols. I understand that the Protocols outline safety measures that I am required to take to reduce the likelihood of my exposure to, contracting, and spreading COVID-19 in relation to WTA/ATP Tournaments, which, depending on my role with WTA/ATP Tournaments, may include but are not limited to:
– submitting to COVID-19 testing of the types and at the times and places that the WTA/ATP designates;
– submitting to daily screening for COVID-19 symptoms, including temperature checks and health questionnaires, using the methods and at the times and places that the WTA/ATP designates;
– wearing a surgical mask or similar face mask at all times except when eating or in my hotel room and wearing the other personal protective equipment that WTA/ATP designates;
– maintaining 6 feet/2 meters of distance between myself and others;
– practicing good hand hygiene (frequently washing my hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer);
– immediately reporting any positive COVID-19 test or COVID-19-related symptoms I have to WTA/ATP or a WTA/ATP Tournament representative; and strictly following any isolation or quarantine requirements.
I understand that I must—and I agree that I will—follow the Protocols at all times, including when I am not at or traveling to WTA/ATP Tournaments, because it is possible for me to contract COVID-19 during my personal time and from individuals not associated with the WTA/ATP Tour environment. I understand that my failure or refusal to follow any of the Protocols, as well as any other COVID-19-related directives of the WTA/ATP, may subject me to suspension of my ability to attend and removal from WTA/ATP Tournaments. I understand that I am required to promptly report to the WTA/ATP any individual’s potential or actual failure or refusal to follow any of the provisions of the Protocols and that my failure to do so puts me and all other individuals (and their families) attending WTA/ATP Tournaments or otherwise in the WTA/ATP Tour environment at risk.
3. RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE. ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND EACH OF MY RELATED PERSONS, I KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, IRREVOCABLY, AND FOREVER RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM, AND WAIVE ALL OF MY RIGHTS AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR, ANY AND ALL PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE, KNOWN, AND UNKNOWN CLAIMS, SUITS, ACTIONS, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING LEGAL COSTS AND ATTORNEY FEES) (COLLECTIVELY, “CLAIMS”), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH MY DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, DISABILITY, SUFFERING OF SHORT-TERM OR LONG-TERM HEALTH EFFECTS, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, AS A RESULT OF OR THAT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO (a) MY EXPOSURE TO COVID-19; (b) MY TRAVEL TO OR PRESENCE AT WTA/ATP TOURNAMENTS OR MY ATTENDANCE AT, PARTICIPATION IN, OR PROVISION OR SERVICES RELATED TO ANY ACTIVITIES; (c) COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROTOCOLS; OR (d) ANY OF THE RISKS IDENTIFIED IN SECTION 1 OF THIS AGREEMENT, IN EACH CASE WHETHER CAUSED BY MY ACTION, INACTION, OR NEGLIGENCE, ANY ACTION, INACTION, OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY RELEASED PARTY, OR OTHERWISE. THIS SECTION 3 IS NOT A RELEASE OF ANY CLAIMS I MAY HAVE AGAINST MY EMPLOYER OR ANY RIGHTS I MAY HAVE TO RECEIVE WORKERS’ COMPENSATION.
FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE “RELEASED PARTIES” ARE: (w) WTA/ATP TOUR, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE MEMBERS, ADMINISTRATORS, DESIGNEES, LICENSEES, AGENTS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND OTHER PERSONNEL (COLLECTIVELY, “WTA/ATP PARTIES”); (x) WTA/ATP TOURNAMENTS (INCLUDING THEIR OWNERS, LESSEES, AND SUBLESSEES), SPONSORS, CONTRACTORS, AND OTHER VENDORS; (y) OTHER THIRD PARTIES PRESENT AT OR FROM TIME TO TIME BROUGHT TO WTA/ATP TOURNAMENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MEDIA AND MEDICAL PERSONNEL; AND (z) ANY PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATED, AND RELATED COMPANIES AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SUB-CONTRACTORS, INSURERS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS OF EACH OF THE FOREGOING ENTITIES AND PERSONS, WHETHER PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE AND WHETHER IN THEIR INSTITUTIONAL OR PERSONAL CAPACITIES; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES DOES NOT INCLUDE MY EMPLOYER.
4. Governing Law. I agree that this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to choice of law principles.
5. Arbitration Agreement. I agree that (a) I must submit any current or future Claim between me and any of the Released Parties arising out of or relating to this Agreement or my attendance at, participation in, or provision of services in connection with any WTA/ATP Tournament or Activities to the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) for confidential, final, and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”); (b) the arbitration will proceed before a single arbitrator; (c) the arbitration will be conducted in accordance with the AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules in effect on the date that the Claim is filed with the AAA; (d) any and all issues relating or arbitration or this arbitration clause, including but not limited to the threshold question of arbitrability or the enforceability or validity of this arbitration clause, will be delegated to the arbitrator selected pursuant to this Section 5; (e) the arbitrator will have the power to award any remedies, including attorneys’ fees and costs, available under applicable law; (f) judgment upon the award that the arbitrator renders may be entered in any court having jurisdiction; (g) the arbitrator’s award may be vacated or modified only on the grounds specified in the FAA or other applicable law; and (h) any arbitration conducted pursuant to this Agreement will take place in Tampa, Florida, United States.
6. CLASS ACTION WAIVER. I AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS MUST BE PURSUED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY. BY SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT, I WAIVE MY RIGHT TO COMMENCE, OR BE A PARTY TO, ANY CLASS ACTIONS OR COLLECTIVE CLAIMS AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES.
7. Severability. If an adjudicator holds that any provision of this Agreement is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, then (a) as to such jurisdiction, such holding will not affect the remainder of this Agreement; (b) the adjudicator will have the power to reduce the scope, duration, area, or applicability of such provision, to delete specific words or phrases, or to replace any illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision with a provision that is legal, valid, and enforceable and comes closest to expressing the intention of the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision; and (c) each remaining provision of this Agreement will remain valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Any illegality, invalidity, or unenforceability in any jurisdiction will not invalidate or render unenforceable such provision in any other jurisdiction.
8. Relationship Between the Parties. This Agreement and the Protocols do not create an employer-employee, principal-agent, or independent contractor relationship between any of the WTA/ATP Parties or other Released Parties and me. At all times, I remain an employee or contractor, as applicable, of my employer or hirer and will look solely to my employer or hirer for all compensation, benefits, insurance, and any other claims I may have arising out of or related to my attendance at, participation in, or provision of services in connection with any WTA/ATP Tournament or Activities.
WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE AVAILABLE FACTS AND THE ASSOCIATED RISKS RELATED TO COVID-19, I VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO ATTEND, PARTICIPATE IN, AND (AS APPLICABLE) PROVIDE SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH WTA/ATP TOURNAMENTS AND ACTIVITIES, AND I KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITIES AND RISKS RELATED TO MY TRAVEL TO AND FROM, ATTENDANCE AT, PARTICIPATION IN, AND (AS APPLICABLE) PROVISION OF SERVICES IN CONNECTION WITH WTA/ATP TOURNAMENTS.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND I UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, INCLUDING THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, AND I VOLUNTARILY SIGN THIS AGREEMENT. I understand that this Agreement is a material inducement for my admission to and continued presence at WTA/ATP Tournaments and Activities and that the WTA/ATP Parties and the other Released Parties are relying upon it. I agree that the WTA/ATP Parties, other Released Parties, and my employer have not made any oral representations, statements, or inducements contrary to anything in this Agreement.
COVID-19 HEALTH INFORMATION AUTHORIZATION
WTA/ATP Tour, Inc. (“WTA/ATP”) is requiring that all WTA/ATP tournaments and other WTA/ATP-sanctioned events (collectively, “WTA/ATP Tournaments”) implement health and safety policies and procedures (collectively, “Protocols”) to mitigate the risks of contracting and spreading the SARS-CoV-2 novel coronavirus and any resulting disease (collectively, “COVID-19”). This Health Information Authorization (“Authorization”) enables WTA/ATP Tournaments to implement the Protocols by permitting WTA/ATP Tournaments and the WTA/ATP to collect, process, and disclose certain information.
1. As used in this Authorization:
- COVID-19 Health Information” means all of my past, present, or future COVID-19-related health information, physical health or conditions, and medical records, including but not limited to:
- regular monitoring of my health condition and information, including conducting wellness questionnaires, body temperature screening, and documenting signs or symptoms of COVID-19;
- information relating to any test result, laboratory report, data, condition, medical history, medical status, diagnosis, treatment, prognosis, or body temperature check related to COVID-19; and
- information regarding whether I recently have been in close contact with anyone who has either exhibited any COVID-19 symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19, including travel history.
- “Personal Data” is data that can be used to identify me as an individual, such as my COVID-19 Health Information, full name, email address, phone number, location information, travel information and history, and information related to my hotel or place of stay while at a WTA/ATP Tournament.
- “Health Care Provider” means any hospitals, laboratories, clinics, medical centers, diagnostic testing companies, physicians, trainers, therapists, and any other health care professionals or organizations.
- “WTA/ATP Tour Health Care Provider” means any Health Care Provider that provides health care services to WTA/ATP or any WTA/ATP Tournament, including the employees, staff, contractors, and medical advisors of WTA/ATP’s Sport Sciences and Medicine Department and any WTA/ATP Tournament.
2. While this Authorization is in effect, I understand and agree that WTA/ATP, WTA/ATP Tournaments, WTA/ATP Tour Health Care Providers, and the physicians, trainers, therapists, employees, contractors, advisors, agents, counsel, and other personnel of WTA/ATP and WTA/ATP Tournaments (collectively, “Authorized Parties”) may collect, store, process, use, and disclose my COVID-19 Health Information and Personal Data. I authorize the Authorized Parties to disclose my COVID-19 Health Information and Personal Data to (a) Authorized Parties; (b) any Grand Slam tennis tournament(s) that I attend; (c) third parties that provide health care services or services to assist the WTA/ATP or WTA/ATP Tournaments with implementing their COVID-19 operations and procedures (such as technology solutions that provide contact tracing services); and (d) public health authorities and other government entities as required by law.
3. While this Authorization is in effect, I authorize all Health Care Providers who have or may have any COVID-19 Health Information and Personal Data about me to disclose such COVID-19 Health Information and Personal Data about me to the Authorized Parties.
- manage WTA/ATP and WTA/ATP Tournament operations and attendance;
- develop and execute COVID-19 policies and procedures;
- manage my requests and requirements while on-site at a WTA/ATP Tournament;
- perform contact tracing (i.e., tracking the individuals with whom I come into contact);
- allow any Health Care Provider to provide medical advice or medical treatment; and
- communicate with me regarding WTA/ATP and WTA/ATP Tournament COVID-19 operations and procedures.
I understand that it is essential that the Authorized Parties collect, store, process, use, and disclose my COVID-19 Health Information and Personal Data to implement the Protocols at WTA/ATP Tournaments, to protect the health and safety of all WTA/ATP Tournament attendees (including myself), and to support public health efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
5. I understand that any of my COVID-19 Health Information and Personal Data disclosed pursuant to this Authorization might be redisclosed by the recipient of such information and may no longer be protected by national, federal, provincial, state, or local health information and privacy laws or regulations.
6. I understand that I have the right to revoke this Authorization at any time by submitting a request in writing to WTA/ATP, Attention: Legal Department, 100 Second Avenue South, Suite 1100-S, St. Petersburg, FL, USA 33701. I also understand that my right to revoke this Authorization is not absolute, and that WTA/ATP reserves the right to refuse requests to revoke, wholly or partly, where WTA/ATP determines, in its sole discretion, that WTA/ATP’s interests (as described in this Authorization) outweigh my interests.
7. I understand that if I revoke this Authorization, I will not be able to participate in or attend any WTA/ATP Tournament. I also understand that my revocation will not be effective to the extent that anyone has already relied on this Authorization to collect, store, process, use, or disclose my COVID-19 Health Information or Personal Data. I understand that my revocation of this Authorization does not excuse my failure to comply with the provisions of the WTA/ATP Rulebook or any other agreement or document that governs the terms and conditions of my participation in or attendance at WTA/ATP Tournaments.
8. I understand that this Authorization expires six (6) months from the date I agree to it unless I revoke it.
Agreement: By checking this page, I acknowledge that I have read this document in its entirety and understand it, and I authorize the collection, storage, processing, use, and disclosure of my COVID-19 Health Information and Personal Data as described in this Authorization.
Ticket Sales Terms & Conditions
Please take note of the following General Conditions before purchasing your tickets; this information can help you through the ticket purchase process.
Please be reminded that, once a ticket purchase is completed, no changes or refunds are allowed.
QTF has the right to refund the ticket at any time without mentioning any reason.
Section 1: Information on tournament sessions & stadiums
– Matches during the Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 will be played in the Centre Court and in a few outside courts at the Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex.
– Ticket holders for Center Court are entitled to access all matches played on Center Court on the date and stand/seat printed on the ticket.
– Holders of center Court tickets and holders of ground passes are entitled to access the stands for all matches played on any outside court on the date printed on the ticket.
– The ticket does not grant access to the Khalifa International Tennis and Squash Complex on a date different to the one printed on the ticket.
– The Qatar Total Open 2021 Main Draw will take place between March 1, and March 6, 2021. And Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 Main Draw will take place between March 8, and March 13
– The Qualifying event of the Qatar Total Open 2021 will take place between February 27, and February 28, 2021. And Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 Main Draw will take place between March 6, and March 7
– Tickets are sold only for the Main Draw of the tournament. Matches will be conducted in only one session per day.
– Children under Twelve years of age are not allowed to enter the Venue.
– All spectators are required to download EHTERAZ mobile app on their phones and must agree to their temperature being measured at the entrance to the venue; Ticket holders will be allowed into the venue only if their EHTERAZ status is GREEN and temperature is lower than 37.8 degrees. Refusal to follow the above and any additional official COVID-19 protocol will result in access the venue being denied.
– The Ticket provides access to the Centre Court stand printed on the ticket for general access stands.
– Holders of Center Court tickets are entitled to access also the stands of any outside match court, provided there are free seats available in the court.
– Holders of Center Court tickets are entitled to access the public village, comprising the public food court and a public area containing sponsors display tents
– Each ticket should be associated to Person name and no one will be allowed except the person with the Qatari ID with the same name of the ticket.
– Each person is restricted to buy more than 2 tickets and any tickets purchased more, might be voided by the organizers
– When leaving the site, if the ticket owner wishes to re-enter the site at a later time on the same date, he or she must ensure the ticket is scanned at the public exit gate.
– Only one ticket per person leaving the grounds will be scanned at the exit gates.
– Tickets that are not scanned at the exit gate will not grant access to the venue at a later time.
Section 2: Sales channels and means of payment
Tickets should be purchased only at the tournament official sales points. The Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 Organizers will not be responsible for tickets acquired in any way at a different location.
Ticket sales channels for the Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 are the following:
– On-line sales: On the ticketing section of the tournaments Web page www.qatartennis.org. Payments with credit cards will be accepted.
– Ticket Sale office at Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex, Only credit card will be accepted.
– Access to the tournament venue will be granted only upon presenting a valid ticket. In no case, will the access without a valid ticket be allowed into the venue. The Organization will not be responsible for the possible losses, theft, or damages of the tickets.
Section 3: Tickets for spectators with physical disabilities
Spectators with physical disabilities are kindly requested to contact the ticketing department management at the tournament offices. Please call Qatar Tennis Federation at +974 4409666. Working hours 9:00 till 13:00 hours and 17:00 till 20:00 hours, Sunday to Thursday or email request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Seats are very limited and the order of receipt of requests will be honored.
Section 4: Collection of entry tickets purchased over the Internet
– Tickets purchased over the Internet can be collected at the will call window of the ticket sales booth, located next to the public entrance at the Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex from Friday, February 26, 2021, onwards, between 10 am and 9 pm.
– In order to collect the tickets at the Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex ticket sales booth, the buyer must show a valid national identity document or passport, as well as the receipt received via email after the purchase. In the event that a person different to the one who purchased the tickets over the Internet is to collect the tickets, such person must present at the ticket sales booth a signed authorization, the reference number of the purchase and photocopy of the valid national identity card of the person who purchased the tickets over the Internet.
– Important: Tickets will not be handed over without display of valid national identity card or photocopy of valid national identity card of the person who has done the purchase.
– In order to facilitate the collection process during the tournament, it is recommended to go to the ticket sales booth at least two hour before the beginning of the session.
* Condition of use:
– The buyer of the ticket assumes all the responsibility in case his ticket appears duplicated, photocopied or falsified, losing all the access rights granted to the ticket in question.
– Damaged or broken tickets showing any signs of forgery will entitle the Organizers to deny access to the grounds for the ticket holder.
– Tickets will not be replaced in case of loss. In no case will access the enclosure be allowed without showing the printed ticket.
– Only the first presented instance of a given ticket will be considered as valid, and in no case, the entrance to the venue will be allowed to those who attempt to access the venue at a later stage with another instance of the same ticket.
Section 5: Program changes
– Purchase of a ticket for the Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 will be considered completed as soon as payment has been made effective. NO CHANGES OR RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED after this point.
– The Organization reserves the right to modify the match schedule if required. Any changes will only be considered official after the Organization publishes the information.
– No ticket returns, or reimbursements will be conducted as a result of player(s) withdrawal from the event, as a result of a match being postponed, or as a result of a match being shifted to a different court.
– Tickets are valid for the day printed on the ticket and their validity is not subject to a particular player(s) competing in the event or competing on the particular date printed on the ticket.
– The daily order of play for each day is issued and announced on a preceding day.
Section 6: Installations
– Ticket holders must be aware of, and comply with, all the security standards and procedures enforced by the Organization upon accessing the facilities. Failure to do so will entitle the Organizers to remove the spectator from the venue.
– All spectators accessing the venue must cooperate with security personnel or any other legally authorized person by presenting a valid ticket, accepting an inspection of their belongings, and search and / or confiscation of any unauthorized object. Spectators must always obey the instructions and requests made by the relevant and authorized personnel at all times.
– All persons attending the Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 recognize and accept that their movement within the grounds or in the areas adjacent to the grounds is their own responsibility, and they agree to exempt the organization, as well as any other relevant entity, from all responsibility regarding any risk, danger or loss, including injury or damage to persons or property, loss of property, and any other incident derived from attendance at this tournament.
Section 7: Prohibitions and Restrictions
– It is strictly prohibited to bring into the venue and to display signs, symbols, emblems or slogans that, due to their content or to the circumstances in which they are shown or used, could be considered as an act to incite, encourage or lead to violent, xenophobic, racist or terrorist behavior, or that could be considered as detrimental to the attitude and perception of the attendants towards the tournament.
– It is strictly prohibited to bring into the venue or to have, activate, or throw within the grounds or courts on which the competitions are to be held or are in progress, of any type of fire alarms or any object that could produce similar effects; the same applies to fire-crackers, explosives or, in general, flammable, smoke-producing, or corrosive products. Entrance to the grounds will not be allowed to those persons bringing items in breach of this regulation.
– It is strictly prohibited to bring into the venue or to sell, consume, or carry within the venue any type of alcoholic beverages or mind-altering substances, psychotropic drugs, stimulants or similar products.
– It is not allowed for food and drinks to be brought into the venue. Cans and/or bottles cannot be carried into the venue.
– Laptop computers are prohibited within or close to the Centre Court and other match courts, except for authorized members of the media or members of the organization, who have been specifically been granted permission for its use.
– Smoking is prohibited within the complex.
– Ticket holders who have been sanctioned with a prohibition from entering any sports grounds will not be allowed to enter these grounds until the relevant authority has removed the sanction.
– Promotions using tickets of the Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 are only allowed to sponsors or partners, and only after receiving written authorization from the Organization.
Section 8: Audiovisual Register
All persons attending the tournament recognize that this is a public act, and they freely and willingly accept that their voices, images and faces may appear on televised or radio broadcasts, either live or recorded, on video, in photographs and in any other media or audiovisual support, either present or future.
Section 9: Distribution of Tournament Data
- No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of the Tournament any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose).
- The continual use of laptop computers or other handheld electronic devices within the confines (spectator area) of the tournament match courts shall be prohibited and may result in the spectator being remove from the area or from the facilities, along with any other relevant legal penalties.
Section 10: Failure to comply with these general conditions
Any ticket holders who, due to their conduct or the way in which they acquired their tickets, do not comply with the GENERAL CONDITIONS described in this document will be denied access to the grounds or will be expelled from the grounds, with no right to reimbursement.
Section 11: Tickets Refund or Exchange
- In case of bad weather conditions if any changes are made in the schedule, the tickets of that day are not eligible for exchange or credit if a full match or 60 minutes of play have been completed.
Section 12: Information and Personal Data
In accordance with the applicable laws related to protection of personal data and privacy, the Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 Organizers would like to inform you that your personal information will be part of an automatic database, owned by the Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 Organizers. This file and data will be used to manage your purchases, as well as to send you promotional information of our products and services, through any channel provided by you (e-mail, SMS, phone, etc). At the same time, we inform you that your data could be shared with our partners (sponsors), which are clearly identified in our events communications.
If you wish to access, modify or cancel your data information in accordance to applicable laws regarding Personal Information Protection, please send certified mail to:
– Qatar Total Open 2021 & Qatar ExxonMobil Open 2021 Organization
– Qatar Tenis Federation
– Majlis Taawon Street
– P.O. Box 4959
– Doha, Qatar
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND I UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, INCLUDING THAT I AM GIVING UP SUBSTANTIAL LEGAL RIGHTS, AND BY ENTERING THE TOURNAMENT FACILITIES, I VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.