Participants are strongly advised to seek medical approval before entering this tournament. Qatar Tennis Federation, cannot be held responsible for any injuries, or death sustained as a result of participating in this event.
To the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition to participate in this event.
I waive any liability the QTF may have arising out of my participation in this tournament.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All matches will be played at Khalifa International Tennis & Squash Complex
- Seeding will be based on a player’s QTF ranking and technical committeee’s evaluation.
The decision of the committee Is final.
- Red matches will be played 3 tie breaks of 7 points
- Orange matches will be played 2 mini sets, 4 games each, with no add score, at 3 games all tie break of 7 points, If 1 set all, tie break of 7 points will be played
- Green will be played best of 3 mini sets, 4 games each, with no add score, at 3 games all tie break of 7 points
- 12&U, Veterans, all qualifying and doubles matches will be played of best of 2 tie break sets and a match tie break at 1 set all
- 14&U, 18&U, MEN, WOMEN matches will be played to best of 3 tie break sets.
- ITF code of conduct will be applied
- Changing of partners in Doubles is not allowed once the draw is made
- All players must sign-in with the officiating coordinator or the referee at the time of scheduled match.
- Entry forms without fees and a QTF Player ID will not be accepted
- To make a QTF Player ID, please contact QTF on 4409666.
- Each player is allowed to enter in only 1 Singles and 1 Doubles event.
A total of QR 12,000 in cash as prize money from QTF.
The awarding ceremony will follow right after the Final match at Khalifa International Tennis Complex.
The last date of entry is on 8th of October 2017.
Draw date is on 11th of October 2017 in Khalifa International Tennis Complex.
Matches will start on 16th of October 2017.
For more information, please contact the Reception on 4409666.